Privacy Information Statement
- Duroworld Pty Ltd (trading as “Durolenz”) may collect personal information from you to assist us in providing goods and services to you.
- We comply with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 which concern how personal information may be collected, used, disclosed, and stored.
- Personal information may be required for the following purposes:
a) Providing you with goods and services;
b) Maintaining warranty information;
c) Verifying your identity to secure your information;
d) Arranging payment for goods and services;
- Duroworld Pty Ltd may collect personal information about individuals from third parties where it is necessary and where the information cannot be obtained directly. This may be required where obtaining references about your business from third parties.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties where necessary, for the following purposes:
a) To our contractors or agents to assist in providing you with goods and/or services
b) For the purpose of credit or identity checks
- We may disclose your personal information to overseas entities, in particular to companies which form part of the OMS Group internationally including Officina Meccanica Sestese S.p.A., Italy.
- If we cannot collect personal information or you choose not to provide us with that information we may be:
a) Unable to provide you with goods and services;
b) Unable to extend you credit for goods and services and may therefore require payment in advance;
a) How you may access or amend information held or collected by us
b) How you may complain about the way that we collect, use, store or disclose personal information.